Reg. No: V20707 Act36/1947
• Rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids
• Improved overall health and immune system
• Helps to increase bone strength and aids in promoting healing and flexibility of ligaments
• An aid in improving endurance performance
• Improved hoof condition and healthy, glossy coat growth
• An aid in relieving allergic dermatitis (including Sweet Itch)
• Demulcent and laxative – helps to prevent sand and impaction colic
Directions for use:
Linseed must always be freshly ground (in coffee grinder or mini-mill) OR boiled (for at least 1 ½ hours) prior to feeding. Ground linseed can be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 48 hours prior to feeding.
The following suggested dosages should not be exceeded. Mixed into daily food.
½ – 1 cup daily (80-160g/125-250ml)
¼ – ½ cup daily (40-80g/62,5–125ml)
½ -1 teaspoon daily (2-6g/5ml)
1-2 teaspoons daily (6-10g/10ml)
1 tablespoon daily (10-15g/15ml)
½ teaspoon daily (2-3g/2,5ml)
Pigeons and Poultry:
Up to 2% of daily grain feed. (Boiling or grinding linseed is not necessary for birds)
Large quantities of linseed, or ill-prepared linseed can be toxic
DO NOT exceed recommended dosages and always freshly prepare linseed prior to feeding with grinding or boiling, explicitly following the techniques stated above.
Whole linseed can be stored in the refrigerator to lengthen storage life.