• Helps to strengthen the immune system.
• Helps improve skin, coat and hoof condition.
• Helps to promote efficient metabolism.
• Helps to ease the effects of arthritis and rheumatism.
• Helps to detoxify the body.
• May help to reduce excitability and nervousness.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Vitality Mix is highly recommended for all horses, dogs and cats as a general health maintenance. The following suggested dosages should not be exceeded. Mixed into daily food. 5ml teaspoon is equivalent to 5 grams.
1-3 grams (½ teaspoon)(2½ ml) per day
5-7 grams (1 teaspoon)(5ml) per day
10 grams (1½ teaspoon)(7½ ml) per day
1-3 grams (½ teaspoon)(2½ ml) daily
Ponies: 15-30 grams (15-30ml) per day
Horses: 30-45 grams (30-45ml) per day
CONTRA-INDICATIONS AND WARNINGS
Do not use in animals with anaemia.
Do not use in animals within 7 days prior to undergoing surgery, or within 7 days post-surgery.
Consult your veterinarian on the combined use of the product with other medicines as there may be possible interactions that could affect the efficacy of the treatment.
If any negative reaction is seen to the use of the supplement, discontinue the use thereof.
Do not feed to pregnant cats, bitches and mares or foals under 6 months old.