• Helps improve skin and coat condition.
• Helps ease effects of arthritis and rheumatism.
• Providing a natural source of a wide variety of bio-available amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
• Serves as a mild laxative.
• Helps improve general health and vitality.
• Helps detoxify the body.
• Helps stimulate metabolism.
Directions for use:
The following suggested dosages should not be exceeded.
Mixed into daily food. 5ml scoop is equivalent to 5 grams.
1-2 grams (¼ scoop) per day
3 grams (½ scoop) per day
5 grams (scoop) per day
All: 1-2 grams (¼ scoop) daily
15 grams (3 scoops) per 450kg body weight per day
7-10 grams ( 1¼ – 2 scoops) per day
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Do not feed to pregnant or nursing animals, or animals with hyperthyroidism or cardiac problems.
Kelp has a strong taste requiring gradual introduction into the diet until accustomed.